Thursday, April 9, 2009

recessionista party tips: $5 coupon from Party Packagers



I am a coupon queen. I love to print out money saving deals or clip them from print ads. I received this one in my email inbox a few days ago from one of my go-to party stores, Party Packagers.
Party Packagers has toys, candy, balloons, favours, décor items and gifts galore. Sometimes I find that their stuff is a little overpriced, and sometimes I find amazing deals. I guess it depends on the location and the time of year. They do have things that I don't see anywhere else though, and I enjoy just perusing the aisles and getting inspired.

So click here for the ad and a $5 coupon when you spend $25 or more. Have fun finding fabulous party supplies!

1 comments:

tony April 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

I bought a slot cars set for my kid , i found a shop http://www.Slotmotors.com with that toy i feel kid again because i play together with my son . Buy one set it much better than video games

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP